Cybersecurity specialists play a key figure in securing our information systems. By monitoring, detecting, investigating, analyzing, and responding to security events, you will protect systems from cybersecurity risks, threats, and be responsible for the conception of technical solutions and their implementation.
We are approaching that product-wise based on our Viessmann solution offering which makes it possible to offer climate solutions rather than single heating or cooling products. The reason for that is that we believe in digital & value added services on top of our hardware products which addresses the needs of our partners and consumers now and for next generations. In order to offer such a complex solution end to end with the customers’ trust in security & data protection we need you!
This role can be done remote or from our Headquarter in Allendorf (Eder)
- Definition of an end to end - Embedded, Cloud, Data and Applications - security system architecture
- Definition of an end to end security processes, guidelines and safeguards in consultation with the system architecture team and all development teams in order to secure information system assets.
- Upgrading the end to end system architecture by implementing and maintaining security controls as well as development and testing guidance.
- Prevention, identification and solving of potential and actual security incidents & problems.
- Define access privileges, control structures and resources to protect the company’s systems.
- Recognizing problems by identifying anomalies and reporting violations.
- Implementing security improvements in collaboration with the development teams by assessing the current situation and requirements.
- Determining security violations and inefficiencies by conducting regular documentation.
- Developing and carrying out training and sensitization measures in the field of data protection and information security for managers and employees.
- Maintaining quality of service by following organizational standards.
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Focusing the Viessmann Solution offering including, hardware products & systems, software platforms, digital services and value added services
- Establishing embedded security solutions with the core of the Viessmann Diagnosis service
- Purpose driven leading of cross-functional, solution-oriented teams
- Presenting results and achievements in the Executive Board (C-Level).
Who You Are
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT Security, Information Systems or equivalent education or work experience
- 7+ years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies and cross functional team leading
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/orSIEM-specific training and certification
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) at start date
- Experience with Cloud & On-premise (network, infrastructure & cloud) security
- Experience with the common Security Standards like ISO 270001, ISO21434,IEC62443 or EN303645
- Broad network to different specialized IT Security experts & Security Suppliers
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements
- Familiarity with the DOD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk)
- Experience developing and deploying signatures (e.g. YARA, Snort, Suricata, HIPS)
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows)
What makes us special
- 103-year old heritage that we base our success of future on
- Family-owned and -lead company with lean decision making processes and long-term orientation
- Clear values - responsible, team-oriented & entrepreneurial - that serve as contract between family members and partners
- Platform for people to grow - reg. feedback loops, individual development plans & AI-based career platform ViGrow
- An industry leading integrated solution offering with the right digital services, value-added services, platforms & products
- Support for all the family: Parent-Child Office, KidsCamp during those long summer holidays, and more...
Who we are
With more than 12,000 employees in 74 countries and a turnover of over two billion Euros, Viessmann is a leading manufacturer of heating and cooling solutions. With our energy efficient product offerings, we are solving one of the most important challenges of our time: attaining sustainable energy. And Viessmann leads by example: We have reduced our CO2 intensity by 70% since 2005 at our headquarters in Allendorf and doubled our energy productivity at the same time. How do we accomplish all of this? Together with our employees, partners and customers. We depend on every voice to nurture our spirit of innovation. And we thrive on our teams' unshakeable commitment to working together towards a shared goal: to create living spaces for generations to come.
We look forward to hearing from you!